Moderators: Chris Berry, libertyman777
1. No flaming, badgering, or foul language allowed. Please keep it civil and clean.
2. Threads should stay on topic. New discussions should be started on a separate thread.
3. Please do not post text in all CAPS, as that is considered rude and unnecessary.
4. No commercial sales or buy/trade/want ads of any kind.
5. Moderator decisions are final. If you are in doubt about a post, please contact a Moderator before posting.
Trying to start an air gun club in CT for field target.
Do some clubs just use a waiver only and not have NRA gun club insurance?
I am planning on holding some field target matches on private property.
I want to get the NRA gun club insurance but I do not have the required minimum 5 club members and minimum 3 NRA members.
Any opinions from match directors and club organizers?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:25 pm
We don't ask for waivers at present. Insurance is far far better. Ask a lawyer. or me when you see me.
- Club Rep
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:18 pm
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests